Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
The distinct flavor of smoke imparted to food is one of the primary reasons why people adore smokers. If you’re the type who truly appreciates this flavor, a charcoal smoker grill combo is one of your best options.
The results will amaze you if you have never used a smoker before. You can achieve a significantly more robust flavor and texture by smoking your preferred meats. You can access a grill, although the procedure may take slightly longer.
We have made more friends and learned more about our family than ever imagined during weekend barbecues. Grilling is a sacred, one-of-a-kind activity that should be shared with loved ones and strangers.
A stranger is a friend you have not yet met, and nothing says “Let’s hang out” like a perfectly cooked steak. Even if some old-timers would have you believe they were born with a spatula and a bag of charcoal, every aspiring griller must start somewhere; we must all find our grilling paths.
And every successful grilling or barbecuing experience begins with the right grill or smoker. Or, given the constant evolution of the barbecue industry, a combination of the two.
Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of the best charcoal grill and smoker combos that any grilling enthusiast could ever hope to light and cook with so that we can help to unlock a world of grilling possibilities.
Now is the time to begin your smoking and grilling journey.
Our Top Picks
What Is a Combo Charcoal Grill and Smoker?
A Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo, or combination, is an oven designed for outdoor use that utilizes charcoal as fuel.
Combining the convenience and ease of use of a conventional grill with a smoker designed to infuse the food being smoked with the complex, multi-layered flavors that charcoal smoke can produce.
A combination grill and smoker is more versatile than a conventional grill and allows the griller to experience the joy of grilling, learn how to cook slowly with a smoker and explore the additional flavor that charcoal smoke can, and will, generate.
How does Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo work?
Grilling and smoking are two popular methods of cooking that can be used to cook various foods. Both ways can cook meats, vegetables, and even desserts. However, each method has its own unique set of benefits and drawbacks.
Smoking meat is a great way to infuse it with flavor and keep it moist. However, it can be challenging to control the temperature when smoking meat, leading to overcooking or undercooking.
Grilling is a great way to cook food quickly and evenly. However, it can be accessible to char or burn food if the grill is not adequately monitored.
The Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo is a great way to get the best of both worlds. It allows you to smoke meat slowly and infuse it with flavor while grilling food quickly and evenly. This makes it an excellent choice for those who want to be able to cook a variety of different foods.
How to use Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
A charcoal grill smoker combo is a perfect choice if you’re a fan of grilling and smoking meats. These handy devices allow you to easily switch between grilling and smoking, giving you the best of both worlds.
If you’ve never used a charcoal grill smoker combo before, don’t worry – it’s pretty simple. Follow these easy steps, and you’ll smoke and grill like a pro.
- Start by prepping your meat. Season it with your favorite rubs or marinades, then set it aside while you prepare the grill.
- Next, light your charcoal. You’ll want to use a charcoal chimney starter to make this process easier. Once the coals are lit, dump them into one side of the grill.
- Now it’s time to add your wood chips. Soak them in water for 30 minutes beforehand, then drain them before adding them to the coals. This will help to create more smoke.
- Place your meat on the opposite side of the grill from the coals, then close the lid.
- Let the meat smoke for 1-2 hours, or until it reaches the desired level of doneness.
- Once the meat is cooked, remove it from the grill or move it over to the side with the coals to sear it.
- Searing the meat will give it a nice crispy exterior, so it’s up to you whether you want to do this step.
- Once the meat is cooked to your liking, remove it from the grill and enjoy!
Benefits of using Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
If you love to grill and smoke your food, you need a charcoal grill smoker combo. This grill is designed to provide the perfect temperature for grilling and smoking so that you can cook your food perfectly every time. Here are just some of the benefits of using a charcoal grill smoker combo:
Perfect temperature control
With a charcoal grill smoker combo, you can easily adjust the temperature to suit your needs. Whether you want to grill your food at high heat or smoke it at a low temperature, you can do so easily.
When it comes to flavor, nothing beats charcoal-grilled and smoked food. The smoky flavor of the charcoal infuses into the food, giving it a delicious flavor, you won’t find with any other cooking method.
A charcoal grill smoker combo is a versatile piece of equipment that can be used for more than just grilling and smoking. You can also use it for baking bread, pies, and other desserts.
Perfect for entertaining
If you love entertaining, a charcoal grill smoker combo is the perfect addition to your backyard. With this grill, you can quickly cook for a large group of people.
Easy to use
Charcoal grill smokers are easy to use, even for those new to grilling and smoking. Just load the charcoal, light it, and you’re ready to go.
Charcoal grill smokers are very affordable, making them an excellent option for those on a budget.
Charcoal grill smokers are built to last so that you can enjoy years of use from your grill.
Easy to clean
Charcoal grill smokers are easy to clean, so you can enjoy your food more and less time cleaning up.
Whether a beginner or a seasoned pro, a charcoal grill smoker combo is an excellent addition to your grilling arsenal. With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why these grills are so popular. So, if you’re looking for a new grill, check out a charcoal grill smoker combo. You won’t be disappointed.
Factor to consider choosing the best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
- BTUs: The amount of heat a grill produce is necessary when smoking meats. You’ll want a grill with a high BTU output to maintain consistent temperatures.
- Grate material: Stainless steel or porcelain-coated cast iron are the best choices for grate material. They’re durable and easy to clean.
- Fuel type: Charcoal is the preferred fuel for smoking meats. It imparts a unique flavor that gas grills can’t match.
- Storage: If you’re short on space, look for a grill with fold-down or side shelves. This will make it easier to store your grill when not in use.
- Warranty: Look for a grill with a good warranty. This will protect your investment in case of any problems.
When choosing a charcoal grill smoker combo, there are several factors to consider. The most crucial factor is the BTU output of the grill. You’ll also want to consider the grate material, fuel type, and storage options. Finally, make sure to choose a grill with a good warranty. This will protect your investment in case of any problems.
10 Best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo For Perfect Barbecues
Combo grill smokers combine the two fundamental barbecue techniques of grilling and smoking. Instead of purchasing a separate grill and smoker, you receive both in a single unit. This saves a substantial amount of money and space.
To get the most for your money, look at the nine models I’ve selected below. These are the best of the best charcoal grill smoker combos, in my opinion.
1. Best Overall: Masterbuilt MB20040220 Gravity Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combo
We have extensively tested the Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560, and the one word that best describes it is “versatile.” In addition to producing excellent smoked brisket, it can also be used to grill, sear, and make charcoal-fired pizza. The unique modified offset design features a firebox on the right side that is fed by gravity and incorporates a digital control module, thermostat, and fan to manage temperatures automatically.
After lighting charcoal, temperatures can reach 700 degrees F in as little as 13 minutes. When it comes to smoking, setting and maintaining temperatures makes it possible to smoke a Texas-style brisket perfectly on the first try. In addition to the digital temperature control, the Masterbuilt app enables monitoring of the 560 via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Reaches 225°F in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space
- Large cooking area
- Extremely easy to use
- Prone to rust
- Quality control issues
- Connectivity issues
2. Best Vertical Smoker For Traditionalists: Weber 22-inch Smokey Mountain Charcoal Smoker
The Weber Smokey Mountain is a high-quality rendition of a vertical smoker that, with proper maintenance, should last for many years. It has a heat shield on the bottom to protect your deck or lawn, and a fitted cover is included.
Like other models, it has a charcoal rack and retaining ring on the bottom, a large bowl for water on top, and two food smoking racks on the top. The large side door allows charcoal to be added for longer smoking sessions and is a beneficial feature. Weber’s Smokey Mountain is a durable, traditional smoker that requires a little experience to control the heat with the upper and lower vents but ultimately produces excellent results.
This is an excellent option for slow cooking and smoking on a small scale. Considering how straightforward it is, this is a genuinely great cooker. This is an excellent introduction to the smoking world for novice smokers, those who have never used a charcoal smoker before.
The price is reasonable compared to other types of smokers; it requires you to learn fire management and heat control through vents; it is simple to use and clean and produces excellent results. Although the aspirational lifestyle images on the Weber website are a bit cheesy, they make smoking freshly caught fish by a lake appealing. This is ideal if you intend to take advantage of the portability or if you are a beginner smoker.
- Porcelain enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers. Smokey Mountain large aluminum fuel door allows grill masters to easily add charcoal
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal or wood easier while smoking
- Made from heavy, porcelain-enameled steel
- Comes with a cover
- Twin grates double the capacity of the smoker
- asy access to the charcoal ring during smoking
- Small and light enough to take camping, or to the cottage
- Side access ‘grommet’ for remote monitoring temperature probe wires
- Might be small for big barbecues
- Very low to the ground
3. Best Grill with Offset Smoker: Royal Gourmet CC1830F
A charcoal grill with a side smoker box securely attached can appeal to a backyard chef who occasionally prepares traditional smoked barbecue. The Royal Gourmet CC1830F-C Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker attempts to provide this capability while also being capable of handling virtually any conventional grilling technique.
The side smoker box is attached securely and includes its damper controls. It is designed to allow you to start a small charcoal and wood chip fire without having to use the main grilling chamber. The meat is smoked by passing heat and smoke through a large vent.
It has a sturdy cart with an expanded metal shelf at the bottom. This helps everything remain rigid, as opposed to the grills of many competitors, which can occasionally feel a little shaky. The front of the Royal Gourmet CC1830F-C Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker features a small metal shelf that is securely welded to hold serving and prep plates.
The primary grill grates are coated with a special semi-nonstick porcelain coating. Also included is a warming rack of modest size for holding food that has been cooked prematurely. It also includes an adjustable charcoal pan that allows you to set the fire high for a steakhouse-style sear or low for indirect heating and hybrid grilling.
The Royal Gourmet CC1830F-C grill performs admirably as a grill. It has a sturdy base, an adjustable charcoal pan, and ample space for grilling food for a large family. The side smoker box is its only weakness. It is too small to barbecue large cuts of meat, and the leaky hinges without a cover could lead to rust issues. However, these issues can be circumvented for the price with a simple cover and careful coal placement.
- Ample Cooking Space: A total of 823 sq. in. cooking surface includes 443 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates, 191 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack and 189 sq. in. offset smoker.
- Great Performance: With a firm combination of offset smoker, this charcoal grill delivers excellent performance. Experience grilled and smoked meat at the same time with no hassle.
- Heat Control System: 2-level height-adjustable charcoal pan creates better heat control. Cooking chamber maintains internal temperature and prevents air loss.
- Preparatory Space: Front shelf offers room for seasonings and bottom shelf provides extra storage space.
- Easy to Move: Two wagon-style wheels make this grill easy to move around, the side spring handle allows for extra convenience for transport.
- Adjustable charcoal pan
- Friendly Price
- Large primary grill grate
- Sturdy base with expanded metal shelf
- The smoker box is small
- Hinges on smoker box aren’t waterproof
- Charcoal pan is hard to adjust when hot
4. Best Under 200 Dollars: Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical Charcoal Smoker
The Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18″ Charcoal Smoker resembles other vertical smokers on the market. However, there are a few minor variations. The body section has a door for access. It is detachable from the lower smoking chamber, which is designed to contain charcoal and wood chips. On the lid of the Cuisinart COS-118 Charcoal Smoker is a thermometer. It also has two adjustable racks, allowing you to cook a large quantity of food simultaneously.
The Cuisinart COS-118 Charcoal Smoker is technically intended for use as a smoker. However, you could build a sufficient fire in the bottom to use the lower rack as a grill. A combination of art and science is involved in creating the perfect fire. It would help if you began by removing the body and lid sections. With a vertical charcoal smoker, lighter fluid is unnecessary. The lingering odor will likely affect the meat’s flavor. It is preferable to light a small amount of charcoal in a chimney.
Vertical smokers have gained immense popularity. Although Cuisinart may not be the first brand that comes to mind for grills and smokers, they have a long-standing reputation for producing high-quality cooking appliances. The Cuisinart COS-118 Charcoal Smoker is comparable to its rivals. It merits serious consideration.
- Two 18″ stainless steel racks provide 510 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl. Dimensions- 22 L x 24 W x 43 H inches
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
- Able to smoke a large amount of food
- Side access door for easy use
- Wide temperature range
- Above average warranty
- It can be a little leaky
- Grates can be a little sticky
- Access door feels a little flimsy
5. Best Under 400 Dollars: Char-Griller E16620 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill
A large and variable temperature range is required when cooking different types of meat. The Char-Griller E16620 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill’s temperature range of 200 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to cook any meat. Keeping it steady and stable is also not an issue.
In this location, you can grill and smoke more than just meat. Even baking bread and cookies is possible. The double-walled insulation ensures that the smoker retains as much heat as possible and keeps the interior as balanced as possible.
A problem faced by many smokers is dry smoked meat after a smoking session. With this grill, both airflow and temperature are kept to a minimum. This insulated heat produces a result that is juicy and moist.
The ash pan included with the kamado-style grill is easy to clean. You need only remove it and dispose of the ash. As it is mounted on a convenient cart with wheels, this grill is as portable as possible and can be moved wherever you please. These wheels are equipped with dampers to maintain stability while in use.
The Char-Griller E16620 Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill can accommodate up to 23 burgers and maintain the desired temperature regardless of the weather. To reduce the size of the grill when it is not in use, the manufacturers have incorporated a foldable shelf.
- KAMADO CHARCOAL GRILL – Kamado style BBQ Grill & Smoker perfect for both high heat grilling and low and slow cooking
- LARGE COOKING AREA – 20 inch Cooking Diameter with 447 square inch total Cooking Area can cook up to 27 burgers at once
- BEST IN CLASS FEATURES – Triple-Walled Steel Insulated Design, Cast Iron Grates, Locking Lid, 8″ Locking Caster Wheels, Removable Warming Rack, Bottom Storage Shelf, and Foldable Side Shelf Workstations with BBQ Tool Storage Hooks
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – Control the heat levels with ease using the indexed adjustable dual dampers and thermometer, and quickly clean up after grilling using the removable Easy Dump Ash Pan
- Very affordable for the quality it provides
- You can use it for baking as well as grilling and smoking meat.
- Well insulated and can maintain a stable temperature.
- It is fuel-efficient.
- You will not get burnt even if you touch the top of the grill while using it.
- Some melting problems with the bolts
- The paint job is not satisfactory.
6. Best for the Money: PK Grills PKO-SCAX-X Charcoal BBQ Grill and Smoker Combo
Ten years after purchase, the PKO-SCAX-X will guarantee you will not have to worry about rust, burnout, or breakage. This level of assurance and confidence is unavailable from any other brand.
This grill smoker by PK grills is designed to be easily transportable. Therefore, it is the best option for those who enjoy camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities. The four vents allow you to master slow, low, and high heat cookouts.
This smoker grill combo’s aluminum body is the best and most distinctive feature. Aluminum is corrosion-resistant and extremely lightweight. This item can roast a turkey with 300 square inches of cooking space.
- CHARCOAL GRILL AND SMOKER COMBO – PK Grills charcoal grill with smoker packs a unique capsule shape construction and 4 vents system that make it easy to grill hot and fast or low and slow.
- CAST ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION – Aluminum grills are rust-proof, durable, lightweight, and conduct heat 4x more efficiently than steel charcoal grills.
- PORTABLE GRILL – This outdoor grill and smoker detaches easily from any of it’s available stand options for transport. A great portable bbq grill for camping, tailgating grill, park grill, travel grill, fishing, hunting cabins, etc.
- BUILT TO COOK – With 300 Square inches of cooking surface, this barbecue grill for outdoor cooking can handle everything from brats to a Thanksgiving Turkey.
- BEST-IN-CLASS WORKSPACE – Grilling is about flavor. No other manufactured fuel, neither propane gas nor pellets, can provide the authentic grilled flavor of a charcoal-fired PK Grill and Smoker.
- The weight of this smoker grill combo is very light
- Easy to move around
- No scares of rusting on the surface of the device
- You can cook fast with even heat distribution
- Heat does not fluctuate regardless of the weather outside.
- It may leave burning spots on grass and wooden surfaces
- The bottom vents drop burning coal sometimes
7. Best for Beginners: Big Bad Barrel Pit Drum Smoker Charcoal Barbeque Grill
The first barrel smokers, such as the EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel, appeared in the 1950s when surplus 55-gallon barrel drums from World War II were readily available. It was also when outdoor grilling was extremely popular in American culture. People with the patience to sawsall or hacksaw the barrel lengthwise to create a horizontal charcoal grill were initially employed.
The EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel is designed to be both convenient and stackable. It can function as a separate charcoal pit. Inside, there are two grates and the option to hang meat and items such as sausage links.
It includes six stainless steel tool hooks and three cooking implements. This consists of a grill fork, spatula, and tongs. The EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel is intended to be used primarily as a smoker. Nonetheless, it is adaptable enough to be used as a grill. This is in part because its stack can be altered. The stack’s lower profile enables it to function as a grill. Fully assembled, it can also be used as a multi-tiered smoker.
However, the EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel can be challenging to reload when in its tallest configuration. Most of its rivals feature a side-access door for reloading the firebox. The complaint about these units is that the door is frequently flimsy and allows smoke to escape.
The temperature control of the EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel is more efficient and consistent without the access door. Once adjusted, the smoker will maintain a temperature of approximately 225 degrees for five to six hours.
A vertical barrel smoker doubles as a stackable grill would be a nice addition to your backyard. Remember that the EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel is intended to be a smoker rather than a grill. You may want to look elsewhere if you are looking for something to grill burgers on weeknights.
However, if you enjoy smoking your meat and need a portable grill for tailgating, you may want to consider a dual-purpose unit. Then you should have this unit on your radar.
- Comes equipped with 6 stainless steel hooks and 3 utensils
- Stainless steel grates
- Comes with many utensils and hooks
- Easy to assemble and use
- No side door for refueling
- Quite short
8. Best Vertical: Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D
The Signature Series Vertical Smoker from Dyna-Glo provides 1,382 square inches of cooking space on a relatively compact footprint. This equates to 1,098 square inches distributed across five racks in the vertical chamber and 284 square inches of direct heat for grilling in the offset firebox.
As with most charcoal smokers, heat is controlled by adjusting vents near the fire, in the firebox, and at the top of the vertical chamber. The Signature Series includes a large drawer for loading charcoal and removing ash from the firebox and a large door for accessing all five racks in the vertical chamber. If you plan to entertain this year, this Dyna-Glo Vertical Smoker will enable you to prepare a memorable meal.
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with “Smoke Zone” indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
- Lots of room/racks for smoking
- Water tray to diffuse heat and keep food from drying out
- Grill on firebox could be difficult to use so close to the ground
9. Best Inexpensive: Realcook Charcoal BBQ Smoker Grill
The Realcook Vertical 20-Inch Steel Charcoal Smoker disassembles the notion of a smoker into its parts. The sections allow you to use it as a fire pit, a grill with direct heat, or a charcoal smoker with two chambers. When assembled, the entire unit measures 41 inches in height.
The body includes two access doors and heat-resistant handles. This enables the reloading of charcoal and wood chips in the lower fire chamber without significantly affecting the heat and smoke in the primary cooking chamber.
At the bottom of the combustion chamber is a controllable air vent. It permits precise control over the amount of oxygen introduced to the fire. Together with the air vent on the lid, it regulates the amount of heat and smoke that can escape the cooking chamber. A precise thermometer enables you to monitor the relationship between these two dampers.
Also included with the Realcook 20-inch Charcoal Smoker are hooks that attach to the underside of the lid. This allows you to hang sausages on the two cooking grates while smoking other foods.
The versatility of the Realcook 20-Inch Charcoal Smoker is surprising. When all sections are assembled, it performs every function expected of a vertical smoker with a high capacity. It may be challenging to fit a large brisket on a single shelf, but there is ample space on the two grates to cook virtually anything else.
Realcook includes sausage hooks that attach easily to the lid’s underside. This is uncommon for cigarettes in this price range. They will serve you well if you enjoy making your own fresh homemade sausage.
When disassembled, the Realcook 20-Inch Charcoal Smoker can be transformed into a charcoal grill with direct heat or a fire pit. This requires removing the top smoker section and the water-drippings pan. It could also be used as a portable grill in this configuration.
I would remove the top section and store it securely if you are not smoking much meat. Then you can use it whenever you want as a smoker or grill.
If you’re looking for a vertical, high-capacity charcoal smoker that can also serve as a grill, the Realcook 20-Inch Charcoal Smoker is difficult to beat. Considering the affordable price, it would be difficult to find a smoker/grill combination that is superior.
- Multi-layered design
- Built-in thermometer, special bottom damper, and ash collector
- Can be easily disassembled into 4 parts that easily fit in most trunks
- 636 square inch cooking surface with 2 cooking racks
- Features 2 access doors
- Porcelain-enameled water pan
- Can be used as a smoker or grill
- Accurate thermometer
- Sausage hooks in the lid
- Dual side access doors
- No insulation for cold weather
- Air leads in body and joints
- Handles are small
- No warranty to speak of
10. Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe's Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo
Is it taking your backyard barbecue seriously this year? Oklahoma The vertical barrel-sized smoker owned by Joe is a rugged appliance that is up to the task. Like everything else we’ve tested from Oklahoma Joe’s, the Bronco is made from surprisingly heavy-gauge steel that won’t bend, warp, or rust. In addition, this vertical barrel smoker is equipped with three unique features.
First, there is a shelf/work surface exactly where it is needed. Next, the upper and lower temperature control vents are easily accessible at the unit’s top. The Bronco has large steel wheels and a handle that make it easy to move like a hand truck.
Complete the features with a 284-square-inch cooking surface, a set of stainless-steel meat hangers, and an extra-large charcoal basket that can hold enough charcoal for up to ten hours of smoking. Alternating the charcoal basket and heat diffuser transforms the unit into a grill.
- 1,060 total square inch cooking surface
- 750 square inch primary cooking surface in main chamber over porcelain-coated cast iron grates. Number of grates: 6
- 310 square inch cooking surface in firebox chamber
- 3x 12,000 BTU Burners, (36,000 BTU’s total) in gas grilling chamber
- 12,000 BTU side burner accommodates charcoal chimney starter
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring in both cooking chambers
- Firebox door with air damper for added convenience and easy clean-up
- Easy to move around
- Top access for both upper and lower vents
- Might be small for big barbecues
How To Clean And Maintain Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
It is essential to clean and maintain your charcoal grill smoker combo regularly to ensure that it performs at its best. Here are some tips on how to do so:
- Clean the grill grates after each use. This will prevent food from sticking to them and making them difficult to clean later.
- Empty the ash catcher after each use. This will prevent the ashes from clogging up the grill and making it difficult to use.
- Inspect the charcoal grate regularly. If it is showing signs of wear, replace it with a new one.
- Clean the inside of the grill smoker combo regularly. This will prevent the build-up of grease and grime and make cleaning easier.
- Inspect the smokestack regularly. If it is showing signs of wear, replace it with a new one.
- Store your grill smoker combo in a dry, protected place when not in use. This will prevent it from rusting.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your grill smoker combo will last many years.
Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo – FAQs
A charcoal grill smoker combo is a grill and smoker combined into one unit. This allows you to both grill and smoke your food, giving you the best of both worlds.
A charcoal grill smoker combo works by using charcoal to create both heat and smoke. The grill portion of the combo cooks the food, while the smoker infuses it with delicious smoky flavor.
The benefits of a charcoal grill smoker combo include being able to both grill and smoke your food, as well as having the convenience of only one unit.
The downsides of a charcoal grill smoker combo include the need to maintain two separate temperature zones (one for grilling and one for smoking), as well as the increased cost compared to buying a separate grill and smoker.
When choosing a charcoal grill smoker combo, you need to consider the size of the unit, the type of fuel it uses (charcoal, wood, or propane), and the features it offers. You also need to decide if you want a portable unit or one that is stationary.
Some of the best charcoal grill smoker combos on the market include the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, the Big Green Egg Smoker, and the Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker.
Some tips for using a charcoal grill smoker combo include pre-heating the unit, using indirect heat, and monitoring the temperature carefully. You also need to make sure you have enough ventilation so that the smoke can escape.
If you’re looking for a great combo grill and smoker, the Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo is a great option. It’s easy to use and produces excellent results. Plus, it’s relatively inexpensive compared to other options on the market. So, if you’re in the market for a new grill or smoker, check out the Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo. You won’t be disappointed.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.