Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Last summer, we fell in love with grilling. For years before that, we went without grilling because we didn’t have the backyard space for a grill. But once we moved to a home with plenty of room for a grill, we started firing it up regularly, and my husband happily became the grill master of the Miller household.
One of our favorite grilled items last summer was Fiesta Burgers. Simple, delicious, and full of flavor!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes with diced chilies, drained
- 1 c. corn, thawed and frozen or fresh
- 1/4 c. diced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Hamburger buns
- Garnish: avocado slices, lettuce, and tomatoes
- Combine ground beef, Ro*Tel, corn, fresh cilantro, salt, cumin, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Shape into 6 evenly-sized hamburger patties.
- Grill hamburgers until the desired doneness. Before removing from the grill, add a slice of Monterey Jack on top of each burger.
- Place burgers on buns and garnish with avocado, lettuce, and tomato slices.
We’re still learning the ropes of grilling and have been hesitant about broadening our horizons beyond the basics of burgers, hot dogs, bratwursts, and BBQ chicken breasts. So I am thrilled to be joining The Motherhood on Thursday, 4/5, for a Virtual Cooking Class with George Duran sharing some great grilling tips and recipes. Here are all of the details for the class. I hope you’ll join me!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.