Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
The amazing sweet, spongy and delicious chicken that drizzle with pineapple barbecue sauce. This is the perfection of taste that offers in one bowl. Some veggies also not less smooth in every bite.
Do you know how to cook them? All ingredients packed in foil and grilled over high heat. Yeah, so simple way to makes the world-class dish. Still, doubt about the taste? Let’s go to the kitchen and practice this recipe. You will find the super tasty dish with the name “Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Foil.”
How to Make Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Foil
This is the easy way to make this special dish. It takes 25 minutes only to cooking, and let the dish tease you from the dinner table. This recipe contains the vitamin, mineral, and protein, so it’s health. Ensure that you choose the high-quality chicken breasts with smooth textured. You should be careful when buying it. Besides that, check all cooking tools that probably needed. Keep steps in steps below and rewrite your recipe books.
- Four chicken breasts, no skin, and no bone
- One medium size of pineapple (for about 15 ounces), sliced and get the juice
- One cup of barbecue sauce
- One tsp of garlic, chopped
- Two tsp of soy sauce
- One red pepper, cubes
- Two zucchini, chopped
- Green onion, minced
- Prepare the grill and heat over medium; it usually takes 10 minutes. Take the thick aluminum foil and cut into four pieces. Clean up the chicken breasts with cold water and put into foil, one piece foil for one breast. Adding the pineapple slices on each foil. Set aside with no covered.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple juice, barbecue sauce, chopped garlic and soy sauce. Mixing them well. After that, pour into each chicken breasts and reserve the sauce until ¼ cup. Packed it and pressed each foil sides. Grill the chicken for about 13-15 minutes, don’t forget to flip it at a halftime.
- Remove from grill and unwrap the foil. Placed on a plate, drizzle with the remaining barbecue sauce. For the last, sprinkle the minced green onion over the top for garnish. The delicious grilled Hawaiian barbecue chicken foil is ready to enjoy, serve immediately while warm.
You will get the pleasure when serving the meal made by yourself. Just for the recommendation, this food can you enjoy with rice or noodle. For the variations, you also can add the veggies packed in foil if you desired. Come on and start cooking.
What is the best charcoal for Kamado Joe?
How to choose the best charcoal to use for smoking
Is smokeless charcoal good?
What is portable charcoal grill used for?
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.