Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
- Prepare time: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready in: 60 min
Are you looking the mainstream food to serve while a party with all friends? You have to try Jalapeno Peppers that grilled over high heat, wow!
Can you imagine it before? This is one of the most favorite food from Western. The Jalapeno peppers that grilled with bacon, and cheddar cheese offers you the salty and smooth taste in every bite. You will be addicted to eating this food. Make as much as you want. But, you’ve to ensure that you haven’t an allergy to cheese.
How to Make Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno peppers are the kind of chili pepper that heating in low to medium heat. The jalapeno peppers consist of two types, red and green. But, the most used to cook is green jalapeno. By grilling the jalapeno, they’ll smooth and reduce the hot spice. Moreover paired with bacon and cheese, you’ll forget that the jalapeno is chili. For your information, to make this dish you’ve to spent 1 hour in cooking. If you think it’s a long time, but you’ll never regret about the taste. Just follow the directions below
- 16 pcs of whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 tbsp of shredded cheese parmesan
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- 1 ½ tsp of garlic powder
- Eight pcs of bacon slices thinly in a half
- Prepare the outdoor grill and preheat to medium heat. No matter using the charcoal or gas grill. Then, basting with oil. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients. The parmesan cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and garlic powder, ensure that all ingredients blended well.
- Takes the jalapeno and slice into a half along lengthwise. Remove the seeds from peppers using a spoon. Complete this steps until done.
- Then, filling the peppers with cheese mixture and layered with thin bacon. After that, secure using the toothpicks. Doing this steps for all remaining jalapeno.
- Grilling the peppers until the bacon becomes browned and the peppers are juicy and hot. It needed for about 30 to 40 minutes. The cheese will melt, while waiting the jalapeno cooked, you have to be careful and stay away from the grill. Cause the grill is hot and if you careless you will get the harm.
The deliciously grilled jalapeno poppers are ready to enjoy, for the first time you find the simple and quick recipe. It’s suggested to enjoying this food with white rice or salad, complete with original sauce. It’s perfect dish all the time.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.