Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hours
- Ready in: 2 hours and 15 min
To make Korean BBQ, you just need this very easy recipe. You can also replace chicken breast or rib slice for short rib. Besides, don’t forget to prepare other complement ingredients to make your ribs much more delicious to enjoy. Make sure you grill the ribs until juicy and get browned. After that, you may enjoy the grilled ribs with any side dish that you like. It can be a homemade salad or warm rice. Now, prepare the ingredients below and follow the instructions until the end.
How to make Korean Short Ribs
How to make it quite easy it just takes a long time because the meat in use must be put into the refrigerator first, then you should cook before you have to prepare everything first.
- Three pounds short ribs, cut into 1/2-inch slices across the bones
- 60 ml of soy sauce
- 60 gr of brown sugar
- 60 ml of rice wine
- One tablespoon of sesame oil
- Two teaspoons of black pepper
- A quarter tsp cayenne or you may use gochujang
- One medium (quartered) peeled onion
- Eight cloves of peeled garlic
- One small pear, peel and cut into quarters
- A chunk of peeled ginger
- Two teaspoons seeds of sesame
- Hot pepper (any color), cut into slices
- Ssamjang as the dipping sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- First, clean the ribs with cold water, use a shallow bowl to rinse and dry.
- Prepare a mixing bowl to combine some ingredients in it, like the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, cayenne and black pepper.
- Then, you may use food processor to blend the ginger, pear and garlic in it.
- Process the ingredients until smooth and then add the soy mixture to it. Also, don’t forget to put the sesame seeds along with a bit of water to thin.
- Pour the spice over the ribs and combine them until completely mixed. Cover and chill for 2 hours or a night long
- Cook the ribs on a top of a hot grill or broil for 3 minutes each side until they turn brown and juicy.
- Pile the roast on a plate and serve it immediately with a lettuce leaf also on top of the place. Serve with hot peppers, cooked rice as ssamjang as well.
Easy to make it? Well, if you are Korean food lovers, you can now make your own at home with the above prescription guide earlier. Good luck to try it.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.