Char-Broil 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Occasionally, when you want a job done, you want it done well and quickly. This holds for virtually any situation, from cleaning your car to cooking dinner.
Given that this is a barbecue site, let’s look at the second scenario through the lens of our Char-Broil 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill review.
Without a doubt, cooking with gas is highly convenient and quick. Gas ignites instantly, unlike solid fuel, which requires time to catch, as is the case with charcoal.
Naturally, some believe that charcoal grilling is superior to gas grilling. We are not here to argue either way on that point.
However, we’re here to tell you about the Char-Broil 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill in a cabinet.
- Stainless steel burners are durable and rust-resistance
- Porcelain-coated grates prevent food from sticking and are easy-to-clean
- Metal side shelves for added food prep space
- Piezo ignition for fast and reliable startups
- Wheels for easy portability
- Porcelain coated steel lid and firebox stand up to the elements
- 5-Year warranty on the burners, 2-Yr warranty on the firebox and 1-Yr warranty on all other parts
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24.5 x 42.9 x 44 inches|
|Item Weight||82.5 Pounds|
- Excellent value for its size
- Two prep tables
- The piezo ignition system starts the burners quickly and reliably with a push button.
- Stainless steel inline burners are incredibly durable, ensuring years of service.
- Two 6-inch molded plastic wheels provide additional mobility.
- Less detailed instruction manual
- Difficult to assemble
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
If you don’t require quite as much cooking space, you can save money by purchasing the Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill, which is the model immediately below our top pick. This propane-fueled grill shares many of the same features as our top pick but is slightly smaller, with only two burners and a 280 square-inch porcelain-coated cooking grate to prevent food from sticking.
It’s a portable barbecue grill with 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, in-line stainless steel burners for even heat distribution. A piezo ignition system ensures quick and reliable startup, while two black metal side shelves store tools and spices. The lid and firebox are made of porcelain-coated steel to withstand the elements.
The Performance 300 is a cabinet-style grill, which means it is mounted on four casters, two of which are lockable, for easy mobility and security once in place. A single black-painted door opens to reveal the cabinet, which can store the propane tank, accessories, rubs, and tools.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.