Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Looking for the best-frozen hamburger patties for grilling is important because preparing preformed, and frozen patties on charcoal, wood or grill should also give us the perfect results we’re trying to achieve just as when making homemade grilled patties. It is a great thing that there are many of these frozen patties for grilling that are available on the market now and they make preparation easy and economical.
Plus, they save us a lot of time than preparing fresh hamburger patties ourselves before we could grill them. And if we have a sudden house party, these grilled beef patties can take much of the burden off our shoulders because we can just take them out the freezer and then defrost them before grilling. And because they are already seasoned and formed, we don’t have to do these things by ourselves, so we can eliminate much of the preparation steps and then just grill them to perfection.
But then, we should get good beef patties for that matter so that we can have the most satisfaction out of them, especially for knowing that our guests would love the grilled hamburger patties we’re serving them. In that case, we should not be grabbing just about any packaged hamburger patties, but we must be able to find delicious ones available, along with conserations on how to select the best-frozen beef patties. Let’s get started using this gue highlighting the top picks on the market together with the factors on what to look for the perfect burger patties.
Finding delicious burger patties isn’t the only thing to conser when buying but also the price. There is a we range of prices available on the market, although being expensive does not mean that it is always the best choice. On the other hand being affordable does not also mean it is of less quality and taste than the more expensive options. On the price aspect, I have looked into our three featured products, which are available at different price ranges.
- BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL: These frozen patties aren’t the most affordable in the group, but the Ball Park brand has been known for many years for supplying us with the best-tasting patties. They are delicious, and they are perfect, not only for grilling but also for frying in the pan if you don’t have the time to grill your patties during busy mornings or sudden occasions.
- White Castle Hamburgers: This product is more affordable than the BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL but it is not to be discounted because it also tastes yummy. In fact, it has also been a top choice for some restaurants looking to serve great-tasting grilled burgers for their patrons. So if you’re looking for a mdle-priced product, you may want to conser this product from White Castle, which is also a known brand for its quality through the years.
- Omaha Steaks 12: If you’re looking for the most affordable patties, then this is what you may want to conser. The Omaha steaks are an old recipe that has been known by consumers worldwe. I have included it in one of our featured products because I have tried them myself. I must say that it is made with just the right amount of salt and seasonings and it tastes good as well. When it comes to price, you may want to go for these delicious patties than the White Castle Hamburgers and the BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL because it is affordable.
Preparing frozen patties for grilling must be convenient. For one, it must be easy and ready to cook. This factor is the main reason we’re buying preformed and ready-made patties anyway. We should also be looking for one that does not require us to add extra seasoning when grilling.
- Omaha Steaks 12: When it comes to convenience, I love this product because of its perfect taste and presentation. It can be used for many recipes ase from grilled steaks, and these include steaks with potatoes, burger patties with mushroom gravy and so much more as well as it can be served with eggs. It is fast cooking as well as it can be prepared in a microwave oven.
- BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL: The beef patties cook in minutes yet it tastes great as well. I think it even tastes better than the Omaha Steaks 12. It has the unique grilled flavor that does not require long cooking, too. All you have to do is to cook it in the frying pan or grill it on wood or charcoal, and you will have juicy patties in an instant.
- White Castle Hamburgers: I think this is the most convenient to cook than the Omaha Steaks 12 and the BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL. And you don’t have to worry about raw edges if you would cook it in the right temperature in your microwave or use charcoal or wood smoker. You can also prepare it with many other recipes of your choice wherever your kitchen creativity will take you.
We’re all looking for that home goodness even when we’re buying frozen and ready-made beef patties. That is why it is very important to look for good ones around and not settle for anything less than what we deserve. For that matter, I have looked into the ingredients of these products so that you can dece better which to get for your next beef party.
- White Castle Hamburgers: These are some of the best-tasting beef patties around. I must say that it is impressive for its moist and succulent meat, which is not dry at all. I also appreciate that it is not salty versus those I have tried before.
- Omaha Steaks 12: I dn’t find any extenders when I prepared and had some of these in one of my house parties. I think that Omaha is one of those reputable brands that are serious about their business. The steaks are extra juicy, and its flavor is distinct – something I appreciate better than the White Castle Hamburgers.
- BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL: These patties have the best taste for its 100% beef ingredients that bring out that flame-grilled flavor that I am looking for. For me, this is the best choice when it comes to ingredients versus the Omaha Steaks 12 and the White Castle Hamburgers. It also has no preservatives or any artificial colors, so it is healthy. So when finding the best patties for that house party or afternoon snack for your ks, you may want to choose this Ball Park patty, which also passed the Department of Agriculture standards. It also has just the right amount of seasonings, and it isn’t salty, too.
Flavor and Taste
For the most satisfaction, we should also look for that grilled flavor that should stand out in our frozen patties. For this matter, I have looked into our three top products and compared them based on the flavor and taste they give the taste buds.
- Omaha Steaks 12: I have included this product in our review because it has some of the best flavor and taste loved by consumers from around the world through the years.
- BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL: The product has a better flavor and taste versus the Omaha Steaks 12. It is flavorful and delicious, and it has a flame-grilled taste that everyone will love. For the taste department, I think this is the better choice, especially if you’re looking for a delicious patty without artificial colors and added preservatives.
- White Castle Hamburgers: The product is made with 100% beef, which tastes like our old-fashioned burgers in the way that we enjoy them. The product is also extra juicy. So if you’re looking for delicious, grilled patties, then you may want to pick this White Castle versus the BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL and Omaha Steaks 12.
10 Tips To Make Frozen Burgers Better
Nothing says “summer” better than a burger sizzling on the grill! You definitely can’t go wrong with our top-rated burgers. Read on for 10 ways to make ’em all even better, including a handful of unexpectedeas…
Pick the Right Meat
It seriously makes all the difference! Pick up a special blend (say, 50% chuck and 50% sirloin or something with bacon trimmings) to get a unique flavor and texture. You’ll want to avo the pre-packaged stuff–stop by your butcher instead.
Pro tip: If you ask nicely, many butchers will ground your preferred cut of meat on the spot.
Look for the Perfect Ratio of Meat to Fat
For well-cooked burgers, go with 75% meat to 25% fat, because they’ll be cooked longer and you don’t want a tough burger. For most people, an 80% / 20% balance is justttt right.
(Using a charcoal grill will deliver delicious flavor, too.)
Don’t Overwork the Mix
Keep a light touch when shaping your patties. (Ditch the burger press!) Mix the ingredients together as lightly as possible and form patties gently with your hands to retain maximum meaty texture.
Add a Secret Ingredient
Even the right cuts of meat can get a touch dry. The best burgers have help from a secret ingredient (such as a dollop of mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream) that packs in moisture and flavor.
This All-American Cheeseburger uses lots of surprising things to stay juicy!
Drop in Some Peanut Butter
Another way to add some extra moisture to your burgers is to mix in a spoonful of peanut butter. Not only will this add some Georgia flavor, but the oil in the peanut butter will keep the patty super-succulent.
Add Ice Chips to the Patty
Really! Some expert chefs add ice chips to the meat mix. This technique only works when you’re grilling right away, but the steam formed over the hot coals will work wonders to lock in moisture.
Try adding ice chips to any of our most incredible burgers before cooking.
He a Surprise in the Mdle
You might think it’s impossible to improve on grilled burgers, but hing a tasty surprise in the mdle of the patty makes ’em even better. Try some herb or garlic butter, a dab of homemade relish or some melted cheese. (Here’s how to make stuffed burgers.)
Add Some Herbs
Herbs are another fab way to add some zing. How about lamb burgers with mint or rosemary, or hamburgers with cilantro, lemongrass, chili and lime? These Herb & Cheese-Stuffed Burgers sound amazing.
Pro tip: Strong herbs work best because the flavors won’t get lost.
Spice Things Up
Spices create tongue-tingling magic with even the simplest burger recipe! Turn your barbecue into a Mexican fiesta by adding chili, cumin and cayenne to your mix. (Serve with homemade guac.) You might also like these delicious Cajun-inspired burgers.
Think About the Toppings
Toppings can make or break a burger! We love homemade toppings like cranberry ketchup, mac n’ cheese or spicy barbecue sauce paired with everyday condiments like cheese slices and crisp lettuce.
There you have our gue to finding the top frozen patties on the market. So despite many choices around, we can still have those perfect flame-grilled beef patties to serve in our home parties or any ordinary day. And when finding the right frozen patties for grilling, we should compare our options by looking into their price, ingredients, flavor and taste and convenience.
The brands featured here are all reputable and known on the market for their high quality and delicious products. But ase from being by great brands, the products above are also top raters on the market, meaning more consumers trust them than they trust others. Additionally, many home cooks and even top chefs pick these products for their great taste, juiciness and high-quality ingredients. Overall, I find the BALL PARK PATTIES GRILLED ORIGINAL the best choice versus the rest for its distinct flame-grilled taste, convenience and quality despite its higher price. I hope that I shed some light and help you find the best frozen hamburger patties for grilling today!
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.