Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready in: 50 min
The summer season has come! Everyone is so excited to welcome the warm sunny on this summer. Talking about summer, it will be more perfect with grilling something, right? Because the grill will never betray you. You can make a delicious lunch menu by grilling the chicken with the unique taste. It is not an ordinary grilled chicken.
It is so special because it is well marinated for about 5-6 hours. So that is why the chicken will be so tasty and become the best-grilled chicken marinade ever! Here is the recipe for this delicious grilled chicken.
How To Make Best Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe
Why should be claimed as the best-grilled chicken marinade recipe? Because it is not only easy to make, but it also needs a unique ingredient which is by adding the beer to the sauce. The beer is going to make a different sensation of the taste. Here are the ingredients and the steps.
- One and a half pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- A quarter cup of wine vinegar
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic
- Four tablespoons of honey
- A half tablespoon of black pepper
- A half cup of olive oil
- A half teaspoon of each paprika, cayenne, and cumin
- A teaspoon of sea salt
- One and a half cup of beer
- A half cup of chopped parsley
- Two tablespoons of sodium soy sauce
- First of all, prepare the measuring cup, and pour a half cup of olive oil into it. Then, add the sea salt, a half teaspoon of each paprika, cayenne, and cumin, the minced garlic, and chopped fresh parsley.
- Mix it all with a fork. After that, you can start to pour the beer into the mixture slowly. You have to be slow because the beer is going to cause the mixture bubbling.
- Prepare the zip-top bag, and put the chicken breasts there. Pour the marinade mixture into the bag, combine well with the chicken.
- Seal the bag and make sure that the chicken coated well with the marinade. Then, you can put the chicken in the refrigerator overnight. Don’t forget to pierce the chicken to make the marinade absorbed well into the chicken.
- While you are refrigerating the chicken, preheat the oven to 375-450 degrees Fahrenheit. No more than 450 degrees because it can over dry your chicken. Them, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and start to grill it until completely cooked
Finally, the easiest recipe for grilled chicken is done! Now you can enjoy this yummy grilled chicken with your beloved family or your friends as your lunch menu. You are going to be amazed at the rich taste of the chicken. No other word can describe the taste except Delish!
Grilled Barbecue Chicken
How Long To Grill Chicken Breast On Gas Grill
How To Grill Chicken Breast On Gas Grill
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.