Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready in: 35 min
Grilled Barbecue Chicken & Vegetables in Foil is going to be your perfect meal on summer season. The combination of tender and flavorful chicken with sweet barbecue sauce along with the fresh bell peppers, asparagus, and bell peppers are going to make your tongue dancing and craving more and more bite.
The smokey sensation of grilling also gives an addicting effect for the consumer. No, it is not exaggerating. It is true! Want to proof it? Then there is the recipe for this kind of chicken recipe.
How To Make Grilled Barbecue Chicken & Vegetables in Foil
Don’t forget about taking a lot of time to make this tasty meal because you only need 35 minutes to make it. Be ready to get addicted to this summer dish, and let’s start cooking!
- Four boneless and skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- Zucchini, slice it into thin rounds
- One each green, red, and yellow bell peppers. Cut it all into thin strips
- Eight of asparagus spears
- Olive oil
- A half cup of barbecue sauce
- A pinch of ground pepper and salt to taste
- Eight of aluminum foil sheets, to wrap around each chicken breasts
- First thing of all, you need to preheat the grill over the medium-high heat. After that, prepare the foil pack by placing two sheets with one on the top way for durability. Then, you can put each chicken breast on the foil sheets. Season it with ground pepper and salt over the chicken breast.
- Next, brush each chicken breast with barbecue sauce about one or two tablespoons. Then, divide the vegetables for each chicken breast equally.
- Season it again with pepper and the salt to taste. Drizzle the pack of chicken breast and vegetables with the olive oil. Then fold the side of the foil to cover the chicken and vegetables. Seal the packet.
- Put the pack of chicken and vegetables into the preheated grill.
- Grill it for about 20 until 25 minutes or until the chicken well cooked with 165 degrees Fahrenheit on the thermometer. Take the chicken from the grill and rest it for few minute before you serve. After that, open the foil pack and place it on the serving plate.
Now you can enjoy the delicious of Grilled Barbecue Chicken & Vegetables in Foil. Enjoy the sensation of barbecue sauce with the juicy chicken breast and the crunch of fresh bell peppers. Your summertime is going to be better with good food.
Grass Fed Beef For The Grill
How Long To Grill Chicken Breast On Gas Grill
Charcoal Grill Pork Tenderloin
How To Grill Chicken Breast On Gas Grill
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.