Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
If you frequently host parties, enjoy making your cocktails, or enjoy having ice-cold drinks on demand, an undercounter ice maker is a helpful kitchen appliance. These appliances, also known as built-in ice makers, are plumbed and installed under your counter to produce and store ice.
The best built-in ice maker for your kitchen efficiently produces enough clear, flavorful ice cubes. Please continue reading to learn more about the features to look for in the best undercounter ice makers and to discover our top recommendations for keeping your drinks ice cold.
Our Top Picks
$1,199.99 $436.05 $1,230.00 $1,141.82
What Is An Undercounter Ice Maker?
An undercounter ice maker is a type of ice maker designed for installation beneath the kitchen counter. Typically, they are built-in, which includes their storage bin for cubes that fall off during production. These cubes collect at the bottom of the bin and are then pushed through a small tube into your waiting glass.
Undercounter ice makers offer more installation options than other types of ice makers, giving you greater freedom. They are less intrusive because they sit beneath the countertop, freeing up valuable kitchen space.
How Does Undercounter Ice Maker Work?
Countertop ice makers are a good option for those who desire the convenience of on-demand ice but do not have a full-size ice maker in their kitchen. They are also a good option for those who live in warmer climates where full-size units may be susceptible to breakdown due to high temperatures and those with tiny kitchens or storage spaces.
The method is simple. You pour water into an internal container and wait for the machine’s internal compressor to turn it into ice cubes. A dispenser dispenses these cubes, so they are easy to grab with your hands or an implement. When the bin is complete, it is emptied into the freezer, and the process is repeated.
Benefits of Undercounter Ice Makers
There are numerous advantages to selecting an undercounter ice maker. Here are the three primary advantages:
- The large capacity permits abundant ice production and storage
Whether you frequently entertain at home, have a large family, or use the ice maker for your business, you may require a steady supply of ice. An unreliable ice source can be detrimental to your business or event. Undercounter ice makers are constructed to be dependable and meet the needs of households and companies.
- You will only need to install this fixture permanently once.
As with many other home appliances, undercounter ice makers only require a one-time installation and minimal maintenance throughout their lifetimes.
- Undercounter ice makers enable you always to have as much ice as you require.
Most undercounter ice makers are highly automated and operate continuously and automatically until the ice bin is full. Others can produce instant ice by pressing a button or pulling a lever. Both ice makers guarantee that the user will never run out of ice.
10 Best Undercounter Ice Makers Reviews
An under-counter ice maker is a helpful kitchen appliance if you frequently host parties, enjoy making your cocktails, or enjoy having ice-cold drinks on demand. These appliances, also known as built-in ice makers, are plumbed and installed under your counter to produce and store ice.
The best built-in ice maker for your kitchen efficiently produces enough clear, flavorful ice cubes. Please continue reading to learn more about the features to look for in the best under-counter ice makers and to discover our top recommendations for keeping your drinks ice cold.
1. Best Overall: EdgeStar IB250SS Built-In Ice Maker
This ice maker from EdgeStar is an excellent choice for most homes due to its sleek design and flexible installation options. The 15-inch-wide standard self-contained design is suitable for kitchens, motor homes, and home bars. This ice maker does not require a drain and has a door that can be opened in either direction. Its contemporary stainless steel finish complements numerous modern kitchens.
This machine’s moderate production rate suits most daily ice needs and small events. It can produce up to 25 pounds of ice daily and has a storage capacity of 20 pounds. Attractive crescent-shaped ice is one of the longer-lasting types. Including an ice scoop, water line, and removable ice bin facilitates installation and maintenance.
- 25 lbs. daily ice production; 20 lbs. ice storage capacity; Crescent-shaped ice provides longer lasting ice
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen; No drain line required
- Reversible door can be mounted in a left hinge or right hinge opening direction
- Dimensions: 14.9″ W x 20.06″ D x 33.31″ H
- Includes ice scoop, water line, and removeable ice bin
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- No drain required
- Reversible door
- Lacks self-cleaning feature
2. Best Bang For The Buck: COSTWAY Commercial Ice Machine
COSTWAY Commercial Ice Maker Machine, 180LBS/24H Stainless Steel Under Counter Freestanding Ice Machine for Restaurant with Self-Cleaning Function, 63 Ice Cube Ready in 13-18 mins, 35 LBS Storage Bin
The Costway Commercial Ice Machine produces up to 88 pounds of ice per day and offers commercial ice-making capabilities at an affordable price.
This ice maker has a high production rate, but its storage capacity is only 8.8 pounds; however, its high production rate may compensate for its limited storage capacity. It is an excellent option for high-traffic environments, such as busy homes or offices.
This machine produces ice cubes of standard size. Its internal steel construction helps maintain hygiene and prevents the absorption of odors. The device is controlled by a front LCD panel that allows users to adjust the ice-making time, the ice cube thickness, and the self-cleaning function. Additionally, there is a viewing window and interior lighting for user convenience.
- High Efficiency Ice Making
- Simple and Convenient Operation
- Auto-control and User-friendly Design
- Solid Structure and Complete Set
- Compact Design and Wide Application
- High production rate
- Self-cleaning feature
- Interior LED lighting
- Durable design
- Small storage capacity
- Industrial appearance
3. Best Small: EdgeStar IB120SS Built-In Ice Maker
This ice maker from EdgeStar is ideal for small kitchens, motor homes, and offices. It measures only 20 by 15 by 25 inches.
Since the ice maker vents from the front, it can be either built-in or freestanding. There is no need for a drain line, and the door is reversible. Included are a 25-foot water line and an ice scoop.
The smaller size of this machine results in a slower production rate and a smaller capacity, but it should be sufficient for many families. This ice machine can produce and store up to 6 pounds of crescent-shaped ice daily.
The storage container also functions as an integrated freezer. This ice maker allows you to store ice cubes for as long as you need, unlike most ice makers, where ice cubes will melt if left inside for too long.
The EdgeStar IB120SS features front venting. This means it can be used safely as an ice maker. You may also leave it unattached. The black cabinet and stainless steel door combination are very stylish and contemporary.
- Front venting for built-in or freestanding installation; ADA Height Compliant
- 25 foot long 1/4″ water line connection included; Reversible door for left- or right-hand swing; Ice scoop included
- Easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation; On/off power switch; Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day; Stores up to 6 pounds of ice; Dimensions 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen; No drain line required
- Compact size
- No drain line required
- ADA complaint
- Relatively low production rate and storage capacity
4. Best Large Capacity: Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine
Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine, 100lbs/24H Stainless Steel Under Counter ice Machine with 33lbs Ice Storage Capacity, Freestanding Ice Maker Freestanding Ice Maker Machine
A large-capacity ice machine is required for applications, such as restaurants and large events, that need a great deal of ice. The commercial-grade Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine has a 33-pound storage capacity.
This machine produces up to 100 pounds of ice daily, which is an excellent rate. Its stainless steel construction is designed to withstand heavy daily use. Set a timer, initiate the self-cleaning cycle, adjust the ice cube size, and monitor the ice-making process using the front panel.
- 33lbs Ice Storage Capacity
- Commercial Use & Etl Certification
- Multi-function Control Panel
- Efficient & Quiet
- Cleaning – Increase The Life Of Your Ice Maker
- Large storage capacity
- High production rate
- Adjustable ice cube size
- Gravity drainage requires suitable drain for installation
5. BEST ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED: Scotsman CU50PA-1A Undercounter Ice Maker
Scotsman CU50PA-1A Undercounter Ice Maker, Gourmet Cube, Air Cooled, Pump Drain with Cord, 115V/60/1-ph, 14.4 Amp (15 Amp Circuit Required), 14.9″ Width x 22″ Diameter x 34.4″ Height
Energy Star-certified ice makers, such as the Scotsman CU50PA Undercounter Ice Maker, are more energy efficient than non-certified models for those concerned about the environment (and their electric bill).
This ice maker is designed for commercial settings and is approved for outdoor use. It can produce up to 65 pounds of clear gourmet ice per day and has a capacity of 26 pounds.
- Designed for commercial applications
- Control panel informs about water condition
- Approved for outdoor use
- Ideal for any undercounter or bar application
- It produces gourmet ice that’s uniquely shaped, crystal clear, slow melting and odorless, ensuring that it won’t dilute the flavor of drinks
- Efficient but practical
- Great production rate and storage capacity
- Suitable for commercial or outdoor use
- Makes gourmet ice
- Noisy operation
6. BEST COMMERCIAL: Northair Commercial Ice Maker
Northair Commercial Ice Maker, Built-In Stainless Steel Ice Machine, 100LBS/24H, Free-Standing Design for Party Gathering, Restaurant, Bar, Coffee Shop w/Ice Shovel, Hose
The Northair Commercial Ice Maker has a high production rate and a large storage bin to accommodate heavy users.
With a production rate of up to 100 pounds per day (45 ice cubes per 12- to 18-minute cycle), this machine can produce enough standard ice cubes to chill approximately 800 beverages daily. Large amounts of ice can be scooped from the 33-pound capacity bin with a top opening.
This ice maker has adjustable feet, a water line, and a drain hose. The controls for a timer and a self-cleaning function are displayed on an LCD panel.
- Free-Standing Design for Party Gathering, Restaurant, Bar, Coffee Shop w/Ice Shovel, Hose
- Multi-function Automatic Control
- Completely Equipped With Top Quality
- Great production rate
- High storage capacity
- Has a timer and self-cleaning feature
- Less attractive appearance
7. BEST FOR HARD WATER: Scotsman CU50GA Undercounter Ice Maker
Scotsman CU50GA Undercounter Ice Maker, Gourmet Cube, Air Cooled, Gravity Drain with Cord, 115V/60/1-ph, 14.4 Amp (15 Amp Circuit Required), 14.9″ Width x 22″ Diameter x 34.4″ Height
The Scotsman CU50GA Undercounter Ice Maker has a water-quality sensor that detects and purges hard water to reduce buildup and extend the time between cleanings.
This ice maker produces a respectable 65 pounds per day and can store 26 pounds of ice. It has clear, flavorless gourmet ice cubes that melt slowly and are visually appealing. The outdoor use of this under-counter ice maker is also permitted.
- PRODUCTION: Produces up to 64 lb. of gourmet ice in 24 hours and stores up to 26 lb. of ice.
- COMPACT: 15” cabinet width for placement in tight locations.
- QUALITY: Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice – won’t dilute the flavor of drinks.
- TECHNOLOGY: Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- EASY-TO-USE: User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
- Water detection sensor
- Produces attractive gourmet ice
- Outdoor approved
- Lacks self-cleaning feature
8. Best High-Capacity UnderCounter Ice Machine: Whynter UIM-502SS Built-In/Freestanding Clear Ice Cube Maker
The daily ice production of the Whynter UIM-502SS ice maker is 50 lbs. That is comparable to the amount of ice produced by commercial ice makers in many restaurants and bars. The ice is transparent and firm. It is not the cloudy, quick-melting variety that your freezer makes.
This is one of the best ice makers with a commercial capacity. Daily ice production of 50 pounds is more than sufficient for most homes. It is beneficial if you enjoy hosting parties and events at home. It can also be installed in an office.
The storage container can hold up to 25 pounds of ice. The ice maker turns off automatically when the bin is full. The clear ice cubes produced by the Whynter UIM-502SS are identical to those served in bars and restaurants. The ice cubes are denser than conventional cubes, so they melt more slowly and do not dilute your beverages.
The ice maker has an elegant stainless steel door and a sleek black cabinet. It will still look good if you leave it standing in your kitchen. The door is reversible, enabling installation based on available space.
- Makes 50 lbs. of restaurant quality clear ice cubes in 24 hours | Removable storage bin | Door swing reversible
- Product dimensions – 24.5” L x 15” W x 33” H (Add 2” depth with handle installed) | Recommended clearance space – 1” On top, 4” On the back | Approximate ice cube dimension – ¾” x ¾” x 1” | Estimate life span – 5-7 years | Indoor only
- This item is insulated but does not keep the harvested ice frozen | Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting)
- Makes 50 lbs. of restaurant quality clear ice cubes in 24 hours | Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice with auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet | This item is designed to be plumbed into a water line or to be used with a water filtration system
- Built-in or freestanding installation
- Sleek steel door
- Makes 50 lbs. of ice
- stores only 25 lbs. of ice
9. Best for the Kitchen: Sunpentown IM-150US Ice Maker with Freezer
Most ice makers are incapable of storing ice cubes for an extended period. If left for too long, they will begin to melt. This is because most units lack a freezer function.
The Sunpentown IM-150US aircraft is unique. In addition to producing ice, it can store it for as long as desired. The container is located within an integrated freezer.
Therefore, we chose it as the best kitchen under-counter ice maker. Most households do not require all of the ice at once. It is advantageous to be able to store it for a long time. You do not need to make fresh ice cubes every time you need them, nor do you need to use valuable refrigerator space to store them.
We recommend it for most kitchens because it offers the best value. It costs close to $380. For this price, you receive a stylish ice maker with a high production capacity and a freezer storage bin.
The Sunpentown IM-150US can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice daily. The storage container can only hold half of that quantity. The machine will stop making ice automatically when the ice bin is full.
The Sunpentown IM-150US can be utilized as a built-in or freestanding ice maker. The front ventilation will ensure normal operation if you install the machine under your counter.
Please take note of its measurements (15W x 18D x 25H inches) to ensure that it will fit under-counter or wherever you intend to install it.
The stainless steel door of the ice maker complements your cabinetry. The door is reversible, allowing you to position it according to your kitchen layout and personal preferences.
A feature that allows you to store ready-made ice for an extended period. It will not melt, and there will be no need to drain the melted water.
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- For built-in or free standing application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 12 lbs of ice daily
- Reversible door
- Built-in or free standing application
- Front exhaust
- Reversible door
- Small Ice production
10. DUURA DI50P 65Lb Premium Undercounter Ice Maker
The DURA DI50P under-counter ice maker is ideal for residential and small-business use. This machine will increase your customers’ affection for you by producing clear, restaurant-grade ice at an incredible rate.
You will not have to worry about whether you can afford it because installation is flexible because there is no freezer involved – all that is required is a drain. Ensure they appreciate how professional and clean their product appears with the included:
- Leveling legs.
- Large storage capacity can store up to 65 pounds of clear cubes daily.
- Front-breathing design that allows installation under counters with limited space.
The DUURA DI50P 65Lb Premium Clear Ice Cube Maker Machine is not a typical ice machine. With sleek, professional features such as energy-efficient components that meet strict Energy Star guidelines and a reversible, full-length stainless steel door that opens to the left or right. This freezer has all of the most recent upgrades, making it an efficient machine with a stylish appearance.
Choose between vibrant blue LED lighting or room-darkening shades to illuminate the interior of your DUURA DI50P 65Lb under-counter ice makers; this freezer doesn’t skimp on style!
- LARGE ICE PRODUCTION AND STORAGE – Produces up to 65 pounds of clear restaurant quality slab ice cubes per day; each ice cube measures 3/4in x 3/4in x 1in and is clear, tasteless, and free from impurities; inside storage bin is removable to be placed on the countertop and stores 25 pounds of ice
- FLEXIBILE INSTALLATION – this ice maker is not a freezer so the ice will melt very slowly and requires use of a drain; includes built-in drain pump for installation almost anywhere a drain is available; leveling legs allow installation on uneven floors; 33.5-inch height and front breathing design allows installation under counters; finished sides let you also use as a freestanding unit
- ENERGY STAR AND COMMERCIAL APPROVALS –Energy efficient components allow this model to meet strict Energy Star guidelines; high quality parts and durable construction make this one of the only ice makers to have both residential and commercial approvals
- STYLISH FEATURES – Bright blue LED lighting elegantly illuminates the interior; reversible stainless steel door with full length handle can be installed to open from the left or right; ice scoop and internal scoop holder mounted on the inside wall
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN – Push button controls are simple and intuitive, set it once and forget it; automatic overflow prevention stops ice production when ice bin is full; automatic cleaning mode is activated with the push of a button
- 65lbs clear ice cubes per day.
- 25 lbs of ice storage capacity.
- Stainless steel body.
- Energy-efficient with blue LED indicator.
- Reversible door.
- Requires a built-in drain system.
Factors To Consider When Choosing The Best Undercounter Ice Makers
An undercounter ice machine is a helpful kitchen appliance if you frequently run out of ice. These devices produce and store ice for on-demand use (and without taking up extra space in the fridge freezer or standalone freezer). Since they are concealed within the cabinetry, undercounter ice makers do not require an additional counter or floor space.
Despite the apparent benefits of an undercounter ice maker, not all ice makers are identical. Consider the following criteria when selecting the best undercounter ice maker for your kitchen: ice maker type, ice quality, machine capacity, cooling system type, installation requirements, and other features.
There are several types of undercounter ice makers, each with aesthetic and practical advantages. Look for a machine that is both practical and fashionable for home use.
The most popular style of a built-in ice maker for residential use has a swinging door made of stainless steel and resembles a small refrigerator. Other options feature a hinged plastic front lid that allows users to scoop out ice.
Typically, ice is stored inside a plastic or stainless-steel bin or bucket, sometimes detachable to facilitate cleaning. Instead of a deep bin, pan-style ice makers keep ice in a removable stainless-steel pan.
Type and Quality of Ice
Ice machines can produce various ice types, including the most common: cube, nugget, crescent, and gourmet ice.
The best under-counter ice machines produce transparent, odorless, and uniform ice cubes that can cool a beverage without leaving a foul odor or aftertaste. The ice is only as good as the water that feeds the machine. Filters improve the clarity and quality of ice by removing contaminants, unpleasant odors, and flavors. Filters are an excellent option, particularly in regions with hard or foul-tasting water.
For the highest possible ice quality (often considered essential for cocktails), look for an ice machine that can produce clear ice. These machines use a specialized ice-making method to enhance ice clarity.
Production and Storage Capacity
Since ice makers produce and store ice cubes, these two characteristics are among the most important. Consider the machine’s production rate, which is the maximum amount of ice it can produce within 24 hours.
In addition to production rate, storage capacity is an essential factor. The size of the storage bin determines the amount of ice that can be retrieved after the machine has had a few hours to fill it.
Numerous residential under-counter ice machines can produce 20 to 100 pounds of ice daily and store 12 to 50 pounds in their bin.
Ice makers are equipped with an internal cooling system to regulate the heat generated during production. Most larger ice makers can be classified as either air-cooled or water-cooled.
Air-cooled ice machines cool themselves by cycling air through internal fans and vents. In contrast, water-cooled ice machines use water to cool the machine’s interior.
Most home-built ice makers are air-cooled, but because the cooling system is typically irrelevant to residential customers, it is not usually displayed. Instead, consumers should ensure that the ice maker can be installed as a built-in unit with the appropriate cooling and venting system for cabinetry.
Before purchasing a built-in ice maker, you should consider its likely location in the kitchen. A home’s water supply must be plumbed into an under-counter ice maker, so it must be close to a water supply line. Most under-counter ice makers are 15 inches in width, 25 to 35 inches in height, and 20 to 25 inches in depth. In addition to size, other considerations include the machine’s electrical requirements, water supply, drainage, and ventilation needs.
Some ice machines also necessitate a drainage line to remove any remaining water. Typically, these appliances utilize gravity or a drain pump to move water, which is more convenient. Internally processing ice machines do not drain water.
Additional features, such as maintenance requirements, energy efficiency, level of operation noise, and interior lighting, may make an under-counter ice maker more affordable and pleasant to use.
Ice makers should be kept clean to prevent the growth of bacteria and the accumulation of mineral scale. A self-cleaning cycle that cleans the machine’s interior (often with a chemical cleaner) simplifies machine maintenance and cleaning.
Due to their size, under-counter ice makers require more electricity to operate. To reduce the impact, consider a more efficient Energy Star-rated model.
Consider the machine’s noise level, especially in heavily trafficked areas. While most manufacturers do not specify the decibel level, third-party and consumer reviews can provide an estimate.
Interior LED lighting makes it easier to see ice levels and scoop ice, particularly in dim environments such as a basement or home bar.
How To Clean Countertop Ice Maker
One of the most irritating aspects of any appliance is when it suddenly begins to make noise for no apparent reason. Some models are typically louder than others based on their construction and design. If your ice machine is continuously making noise even when it’s not producing ice, it may be time to thoroughly clean! It is easier than you might think and only takes about 5 minutes every two weeks. Water, baking soda, vinegar, and an old toothbrush are all you’ll need; here’s how to use them:
- In a bowl, combine two tablespoons of baking soda with half a cup of water until thick paste forms.
- Add a half cup of vinegar to the paste and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use an old toothbrush to clean the surface that is making noise, then rinse with water and wipe away all traces, so they do not interfere with the motor or other components.
- To expedite the drying process, dry it with a towel and wait 20 minutes before plugging it back in, and voila! You are now aware of how to maintain your countertop ice maker.
Best Undercounter Ice Makers 2022 – FAQs
Infrequently, however, will a daily-used ice machine last longer than ten years. A conservative estimate would be four to five years or the length of the machine’s warranty. Beyond the warranty, however, there is no guarantee. Ensure that your ice machine undergoes routine maintenance and cleaning to extend its lifespan.
There are exceptions, such as the EdgeStar IB120SS, to the general rule that undercounter ice makers require a drain line. These models function as a freezer and keep the ice frozen, so a drain line is unnecessary. Other ice makers cannot control the ice, so it must be drained as it melts.
Choose an ice maker that produces approximately 20 percent more ice than your daily needs. Therefore, if your business requires 500 pounds of ice per day, purchase a 600-pound ice maker. If your daily requirements exceed one thousand pounds, a 10 percent increase in output should suffice.
Portable ice makers are worthwhile because you can select the unit that best meets your requirements. Everyone has different needs when it comes to ice production. Some individuals desire a portable, compact device.
IceMachinesPlus.com carries the leading American brands of Commercial Ice Makers, including Follett, Ice-O-Matic, Hoshizaki, and Manitowoc. Some American Ice Maker manufacturers produce Undercounter and Ice Makers with Water Dispensers. In Easton, Pennsylvania, Follett Ice Machines are made.
A dirty fan and a clogged ice maker produce rattling and grinding sounds. Cleaning the interior and exterior of your refrigerator can help reduce this noise. To safely clean these components of your refrigerator, you must first unplug it.
The considerable amount of engineering that goes into nugget ice machines is the primary reason for their high cost. Producing these frozen pellets is more complicated than simply freezing water into solid cubes.
Only acquire portable ice machines if you intend to move them from one location to another. If you choose to do this, be sure to drain all the water from your machine before transporting it to prevent any damage.
These are not intended for people who want a quick fix and don’t want to find permanent placement for their undercounter ice maker. This is a common problem that many companies have encountered; consequently, they decided to develop smaller countertop models, which are less expensive and easier to fit in any space. New companies took advantage of the fact that people have endured this annoyance for centuries when designing their products. This increases their customer base because everyone will immediately purchase these new products without hesitation.
If you’ve recently purchased an undercounter ice maker machine, you’ll want to know why its production capacity has decreased relative to the number of cubes it previously produced.
This question has two possible responses. The first possibility is that your water supply line has developed a leak, given that these machines require constant use and can develop leaks over time. Your best option would be to replace the hose with another flexible rubber hose that is not susceptible to leaking! The second possible explanation is that one of your ice storage bins was recently emptied, so it is still catching up on producing ice cubes while the other is at capacity. If this is the case, keep an eye on them to see how much they’re making, and if you notice that one is always full and the other is always empty, try rearranging them so that they’re both filled at the same rate!
Under-the-counter ice makers are a very convenient tool when you need to produce a large quantity of ice in a short time. They have a more powerful motor, a larger capacity, and a much sturdier build than portable ice makers. They operate more efficiently but require more space and are relatively noisier. Although expensive, it is well worth the cost. Our reviews of the best under-counter ice makers contain nearly all the information necessary to make the most informed purchase.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.