Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready in: 45 min
Marinated Grilled Shrimp is one of the most grilled meat recipes that you can easily make at home. Also, they are pretty quick to make with easy-to-find ingredients. Now, get yourself ready with the ingredients below and copy the instructions until the very end.
How to make Marinated Grilled Shrimp
To make around four portions of this Marinated Grilled Shrimp, you only need to spend your time in the kitchen for around 45 minutes. Simply follow the recipe written below to make some at home and enjoy with your family.
For the Marinade:
- 65 ml of olive oil
- 50 ml lime squeeze
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic
- 30 gr of parsley, finely chopped
- 30 gr Worcestershire sauce
- A tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper as the seasoning
For the Serving:
- 900 gr raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges and more chopped parsley
- First of all, you need to get a jar to combine some ingredients in it. Also, make sure that the jar is equipped with a lid. The ingredients that you need are the marinade ingredients, which include the olive oil, lime squeeze, minced garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, honey and the seasoning.
- When all ingredients are already in, cover the jar with its lid and shake to combine all of the marinade ingredients. Make sure they are all well combined and set aside to continue for the following step written below to prepare for the shrimp.
- Prepare a zip-top bag and choose the large one to place the shrimp in it. After that, pour the marinade mixture into the bag. Make sure all parts of the shrimps are completely covered with the marinade mixture. Then, don’t forget to seal the bag and place it in the refrigerator for around 20 minutes to marinade.
- In marinating the shrimp, make sure that it is no longer than 2 or 3 hours. After the shrimp is ready, take it out of the bag and leave the marinade mixture.
- Take a skewer and thread the marinated shrimp through it. Do the same step until all shrimps are completely put through the skewers.
- After that, it is time to grill the shrimp. Heat the grill for over high heat and when it is hot enough, place the skewers on top of the grill grates to grill for around 4 to 6 minutes until they are thoroughly cooked. Besides grilling, you also may broil the shrimp in the oven for around 7 to 8 minutes.
When the shrimps are completely cooked, they are ready to serve. Simply place them on top of the serving platter and don’t forget to garnish with the lime wedges and sprinkle with more chopped parsley on top of the shrimps.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.