Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
Summertime with the warmer weather is perfect for grilling something. The Bangin Grilled Shrimp Skewers are going to be the best summer dish ever! It is unlike the common shrimp recipe.
It is more delicious with the creamy chili sauce which gives it salty, spicy, and sweet sensation in one bite. Such a rich taste. It is also great when it paired perfectly with the grilled and juicy shrimp. The summer season will be so great with this special meal. Are you curious about how to make this tasty grilled shrimp? Just read the recipe below.
How To Make Bangin Grilled Shrimp Skewers
It is quite easy and doesn’t take much time to make this creamy grilled shrimp. You only need 20 minutes to make it and taste the good flavor of the sauce and the grilled shrimp. Are you ready to make your tongue dancing? Then let’s get started!
- Two tablespoons of scallions. Chopped fine
- Two and a half tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- A half teaspoon of Sriracha to taste
- One and a half tablespoons of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 40 large raw shrimps
- Olive oil or oil spray
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Before you start to grill the shrimp, make the sauce first. Prepare a small bowl and add the light mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, scallions, and Sriracha into it, and stir it together until well combined. Then, set the sauce aside and start to prepare the shrimp.
- Prepare the shrimp by peeling the shell, and rinse it. Then, season the shelled shrimp with pepper and salt. Combine it. After that, you can place the shrimp on skewers, at least five shrimps on each skewer and you will have eight until ten total skewers. It is enough for serving two persons.
- After that, prepare the grill by adding the olive oil, or you can spray the grill with the oil spray. Heat the oiled grill over medium-high heat. When the grill turned hot, add shrimp into it.
- Start to grill the shrimp for 3-4 minutes each side. Grill it for 10 minutes total or until the shrimp well cooked. Remove the cooked shrimp from heat and cover it with the creamy sauce.
Your special summer dish is ready to serve now! It will be so perfect if you eat it when it is still hot. Be ready for this addictive meal because You will not stop to eat and lick the shrimp with the creamy sauce.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.