Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
Another gill recipe for summer has come! Are you boring with the shrimp? Then now, you are going to taste the juicy meat for your lunch or dinner. Who will reject the beef that paired with the potato and mushroom? They are such a best friend and cant be separated. It may be a popular menu of the summer dish, but it is also the ultimate favorite for every people because of its uniqueness.
If you usually eat the steak and the potato over a hot plate, now you are going to eat the steak in another way. Yes, you will eat the skewer steak! It is kind of a new thing for you. So, just font waste too much time here is the recipe for Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs.
How To Make Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs
It is so easy to make this delicious summer dish. Only in 40 minutes, you can serve the skewer taste for your beloved family or friends to enjoy your summer dinner. So here is the step to make Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs.
- A pound of steak
- A pound of small potatoes
- 8 oz of mushrooms
- A teaspoon of each salt and pepper to taste
- A quarter cup of olive oil
- Three cloves garlic
- A half teaspoon of each dried oregano and dried rosemary
- A quarter cup of balsamic vinegar
- First, you need to prepare the steak by cutting the steak into 1-inch chunks. Then, peel the small potatoes, and rinse it with the mushrooms. After that, prepare a large pot and fill with the salt water. Put the potato into it and boil for about 8-10 minutes or until it turns tender. Then drain and cool it slightly. Set it all aside.
- After that, you can prepare the sauce for the steak. Use a medium bowl, and add the balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, olive oil, dried oregano, and rosemary, also a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Whisk it together until it is well mixed. Cover and Refrigerate for a while.
- Marinate the steak and the mushroom by adding the sauce mixture to it. Mix it until the steak and the mushroom well covered by the sauce. After that, place the marinated mushroom and steak into the skewer, along with the potatoes. Before you start to grill, prepare the grill first.
- Heat the grill over the medium-high grill. Start to grill the steak for about 10-12 minutes until the steak well cooked. To make sure that the meat is not bitter, you can reseason the steak with salt and pepper. Then, serve it on the serving plate immediately.
Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs are now ready to be your summer dinner menu! Enjoy immediately before it turns cold. Share with your family or your beloved friends.
How to cook steak on a flat top grill
How To Grill Steak On Gas Grill
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.