Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready in: 45 min
So many things you can do to enjoy this summer season. The barbeque will never fail to accompany your summertime. A delicious food and the warm weather sound so perfect for your summertime, right?
If you are asking how a vegan can eat the barbeque, then the answer is you can still eat the veggies barbeque. Yes, without meat or chicken inside the barbeque, you can still enjoy the delicious barbeque. The caramelized veggies, match perfectly with smokey mushroom and tofu. Such a heavenly summer dish! Curious about the recipe for Grilled Veggie Kebabs with Creamer Potatoes & Tofu? Then just read it below.
How To Make Grilled Veggie Kebabs with Creamer Potatoes & Tofu
Since this kebab doesn’t need kind of meat or chicken, it takes less time than if you use meat or chicken for your kebab. The ingredients of this kebab are veggies which are so easy to cook. Here are the ingredients and the steps.
For the Marinade, you need:
- Two tablespoons of barbeque sauce
- A half cup of maple syrup
- Three tablespoons of soy sauce
- A half tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of sriracha
- A pinch of garlic powder
- For the Vegetable skewer, you need:
- A package of pressed tofu (extra firm)
- A half package of little potatoes BBQ Blend
- A small zucchini, chop into large chunks
- Five large mushrooms, cut into chunks with extra-large size
- A large bell pepper cut into chunks (large)
- A quarter chunks of red onions
- First, you need to make the marinade by mixing all the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Then, set it aside. Next, chop the tofu into cubes with an inch sized. After that, marinate the tofu with the marinade mixture for about one until two hours.
- Prepare the oven by preheating to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, prepare the little potato BBQ Kits based on the instruction on the package, and start to line the baking tray with foil. Next, bake the potato for about 10 minutes, and after that, you can move the potatoes to another side of the baking plate. Add the marinated tofu into it and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare a small saucepan and Heat the remaining marinade over the medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Then, preheat the grill and spray it with cooking oil. Precook the veggies for 5 minutes until it barely tenders and season the veggies with salt during cooking. Finally, you can place the veggies, potato, and the tofu to the skewer and grill it for a while.
Your delicious vegan kebabs are now ready to serve! The portion is perfect to fill up your tummy, and the taste of the BBQ sauce and the smokey ingredients is excellent and addictive. Don’t forget to share it too with your family.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.