Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
All-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and ground nutmeg are whisked together in mixing bowl. Egg, milk and yogurt are combined in small bowl. Vegetable oil stirred into wet egg mixture. Wet ingredients combined with dry ingredients. Batter spooned onto hot griddle. Blueberries are sprinkled into wet batter. Pancakes turned when bottoms are golden brown and finished cooking.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
- Stir well to incorporate.
- Add the egg, milk and yogurt to another large bowl.
- Beat in the oil and add to the flour mixture.
- Stir until just combined, batter will be lumpy.
- Lightly spray a griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat until a few drops of water sizzle.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake on the griddle.
- Sprinkle a few blueberries on top of each pancake.
- Cook until done.
- Serve and enjoy.
Pancake Making Tips – Sift Dry Ingredients
Sift dry ingredients together to avoid lumps and incorporate air to create lighter, fluffier pancakes. In the absence of a sifter, whisking the dry ingredients together will blend and aerate the ingredients, creating the same effect as sifting.
How To Select The Best Griddle For Your Gas Grill
A Simple Step-By-Step Tutorial On How To Use An Electric Griddle
Banana Sour Cream Pancakes
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.