Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Whole wheat flour combined with oatmeal, oat bran, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Raisins and chopped apple are stirred into dry ingredients. Apple juice slowly stirred in to create batter. Pancakes cooked golden brown.
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/8 cup Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons Oat Bran
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped Apple
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the raisins and chopped apple.
- Gently stir in the apple juice until the ingredients are totally moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a preheated griddle.
- Cook the pancakes until the bottom is golden brown and bubbles form on the top.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
- Serve with favorite syrup.
Pancake Making Tips – Fruited Pancakes
- To make fruited pancakes, add fruit to the batter after it has been poured into the skillet or griddle to guarantee even distribution throughout the pancakes.
- Apples, bananas, peaches or strawberries should be thinly sliced so they cook through.
- Use a little extra flour to create a thicker batter to hold the fruit.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.