Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready in: 40 min
Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs combine the bourbon and the barbecue sauce for the sauce ingredients. Also, It requires some bacon to mix with other spices as the marinating mixture. If you are interested in making some for your family at home, just read this article from the beginning until the end.
How to make Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs
The recipe to make this Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs at home is very easy and simple to follow. Besides, it is pretty quick to make since you only need to spend around 40 minutes until it is ready to enjoy. Look at the recipe written below to make some at home.
- 450 gr barbecue sauce
- 50 gr bourbon
- 900 gr chicken thighs with no bones and skins, cut into several small pieces
- Two teaspoons of salt
- A teaspoon of ground white pepper
- A half teaspoon of garlic powder and onion powder
- 30 gr paprika
- 45 gr of packed sugar (dark brown)
- A tablespoon of smoked paprika
- Six pieces of raw bacon, cut into several small pieces
- The first thing to do is to prepare for the grill by heating it over medium-high. Then, prepare a small bowl to combine some ingredients in it, like the bourbon and the barbecue sauce. Mix these ingredients until they are completely combined and set aside for a while.
- Then, prepare a food processor to combine some spices in it, like the white pepper, paprika, salt, onion powder, dark brown sugar, bacon, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Process the ingredients until they are completely combined and until the mixture turns perfectly smooth.
- Next, prepare a bowl and place the chicken thighs pieces in it. Also, don’t forget to rub the chicken with the bacon paste that you have made before. Make sure all parts of the chicken are completely coated and continue to thread the coated chicken pieces through the skewers.
- If you use wooden skewers, make sure you soak them in the water for one hour before using. When it is done, put the kabobs on top of the greased grill grates and cook for around 5 minutes for each side until the kabobs are thoroughly cooked. A few minutes before it is cooked, you may brush additional sauce on top of the chicken pieces.
After following all of the steps above, you may serve the homemade Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs with a cup of barbecue sauce. Also, if you want it to be much healthier, you may add your favorite salad as the side dish. Enjoy the kabobs immediately while it is warm for a better taste.
Sticky Honey Jalapeno Island Chicken
Best Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe
Grilled Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers
Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.