Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Buttermilk, melted butter and egg combined with mixture of flour, baking soda, sugar and salt. Batter is poured onto hot prepared griddle. Pancakes cooked until golden brown, flipped and finished cooking. Served with warm syrup and fresh fruit pieces.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, butter and egg.
- Whisk to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, stirring to just moisten.
- Spray a non-stick griddle with cooking spray and heat to medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until the edges begin to dry and bubbles form on top.
- Flip the pancakes and cook to golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve and enjoy.
Pancake Making Tips – Crepes
- Crepes can be made from most pancake batters.
- Place a small amount of batter in the center of the skillet or griddle and roll the skillet or griddle from side to side the thin the batter out.
- Crepes can be filled with savory fillings like soft cheeses or meats, or with sweet fillings such as fruits or chocolate.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.