Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Biscuit baking mix, whole milk, eggs, and granulated sugar combined with dried cranberries, nuts and orange zest. Batter spooned onto prepared griddle, cooked golden brown.
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- Combine the biscuit baking mix, milk, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dried cranberries, nuts and orange zest.
- Stir to combine.
- Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
- Melt and coat the griddle with butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter per pancake onto the preheated griddle.
- Cook until the edges begin to set and the top has bubbles forming.
- Flip the cake and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Pancake Making Tips – Homemade Pancake Syrup
- Making pancake syrup at home is quick and easy. Add one cup each of sugar, brown sugar and boiling water.
- Boil for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sugar is incorporated and the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and add ½ teaspoon of maple or vanilla flavoring and two tablespoons of butter, if desired.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.