Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
Do you want to held special party at home with a special dish? Then, try this Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter recipe written below. It is pretty easy to fine the ingredients, and the steps are simple to do. Make sure you read the article from the beginning until the very end.
How to make Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter
It takes only 40 minutes to serve for 2 or even four people with the recipe for this super yummy Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter.
- 450 gr strip steaks with the bones in, cut into one and a half inch thick
- Vegetable oil
For the Steak Seasoning:
- Salt and black peppercorns to taste
- A pinch of dried garlic
- A pinch of dried onion
- A pinch of fennel seeds
- A pinch of red chili pepper flakes
For the Herb Butter:
- Steak seasoning
- One stick of salted butter softened
- A tablespoon of minced rosemary
- A tablespoon of minced thyme
- 30 gr chopped parsley
- One garlic, minced
- For making the steak seasoning, you need to prepare a mortar and the pestle to grind some ingredients that you need to put a heavy duty ziplock bag. They are salt, black peppercorns, dried garlic and onion, fennel seeds, and red chili pepper flakes. Then, simply crush the ingredients with the meat pounder.
- For making the herb butter, you may prepare a bowl and combine some herb butter ingredients in it. After all, ingredients are completely combined, you can prepare a plastic wrap and put the mixture in it. Shape it into a thick log form and refrigerate for around 20 to 30 minutes until it is firm enough.
- Next, you can continue to make the steak. Here, you need to trim the fats from the steak and then pat it with a paper towel. Rub with oil and continue to season the steak with steak seasoning evenly. Also, make sure you rub both sides of the steak.
- Prepare the grill by turning the one or two of the grill burners over high heat for around 10 to 15 minutes. Then, put the steaks on it. Cook each side for around one to a half minute. Also, put the lid on while cooking the steaks. After that, cook again for another 7 to 10 minutes over medium heat.
When the steaks are done, you may remove them from the grill into a serving plate. Before you enjoy this, you need to allow it to rest for around 5 minutes. Also, don’t forget to add the herb butter slices on it. To serve best, you may enjoy this Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter with a grilled sweet corn. Get yourself full of this amazing homemade dinner meal!
Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs
How to cook steak on a flat top grill
How To Grill Steak On Gas Grill
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.