Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- Prepare time: 20 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready in: 32 min
For all of the steak lovers, it is your right time to try this great dinner meal recipe if you never try this before.
How to make Perfect Rib Eye Steak
Serve this Perfect Rib Eye Steak for two people in only 32 minutes based on the recipe below.
For the steaks:
- Two rib eye steaks with the bones in
- Salt and black pepper to season
- A tablespoon of orange zest
- Two garlic cloves, finely minced
- Two teaspoons of onion powder
- A teaspoon of dill seeds
For the compound better:
- 100 gr butter, softened
- Two garlic cloves, crushed
- 30 gr chopped parsley
- A tablespoon of chives, chopped
- A teaspoon of thyme
- Salt to taste
To make the Steaks:
- First, you need to prepare a bowl to mix some ingredients in it, like the salt, the ground black pepper, dill seeds as well as the onion powder.
- Mix these ingredients until they are completely combined, and after that, you may set, them aside for a
- Then, you may continue to crush the garlic cloves by using the side of a knife.
- Next, remove the skins off the garlic and chopped them well.
- Meanwhile, to zest the orange peel, you can use a citrus zester and put the orange zest along with the chopped garlic into the previous bowl. Mix well.
- For the steak, you need season with the seasoning first and then marinate with the ingredients in the bowl for around 20 minutes or more. To use the time, you may heat the grill over 450 Fahrenheit-degree.
- After it is hot enough, grill the seasoned steaks for around 4 to 6 minutes for each side. Make sure you make it into medium-rare and allow to rest for around 5 to 10 minutes before you serve them.
To make Compound Butter:
- Prepare a bowl and put some ingredients in it, like the chopped garlic, the chopped fresh herbs, the butter and the salt as well.
- After that, combine these ingredients well and place it on a sheet that has been covered with a wax paper. Make sure you roll the butter mixture based on the shape of the wax paper.
- Also, make sure you twist the edges of the wax paper and simply store it in the refrigerator until it gets firm. After that, unroll it and cut into several slices.
- Then, put these over the steak. You can keep the remaining compound butter by rolling it up and put it back in the refrigerator.
Now, you can simply serve this on top of your dining table as one of the perfect dinners at home that tastes as best as the ones sold in the restaurant. Taste this delicious dish immediately for a better flavor.
Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter
Grilled Steak Potato Mushroom Kabobs
How To Grill Steak On Gas Grill
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Largo Bar and Grill. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.